Experienced Attorneys Devoted To Clients In Pennsylvania And New Jersey
Since establishing our office in 1986, Michael F. X. Gillin & Associates, P.C., has practiced in a variety of legal areas. We have the experience to efficiently and competently serve your legal needs with professional care. Whether we are addressing bankruptcy concerns, representing you in a personal injury case, helping you create an estate plan, defending you against criminal charges, assisting you with land use and zoning or handling a tax assessment appeal, we are here for you.
From our office in Media, Pennsylvania, we offer intensive legal attention fit to your situation. To best serve your needs, we offer a consultation free of charge to our clients at the beginning of each case.
Protecting Your Rights And Upholding Your Interests
We want you to feel welcomed in our office and comfortable when discussing your legal needs with our attorneys. Our clients come to us because they have either heard about the quality of our work from satisfied clients or they are returning clients. Our clients hire us for numerous reasons, including:
- Clients appreciate our strong and long-lasting community ties from living in the area.
- We are small enough to know you by name, yet large enough to meet all your needs.
- Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined experience.
- One of our lawyers was honored with a peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, while another was listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine in 2010 and 2013.
- We are experienced in multiple areas of law and fulfill the needs of our clients.
Though we are located in Media, we attend to all of the surrounding counties in the Philadelphia metro area, and we are willing to send our attorneys to your location if the circumstances call for it.
When you choose Michael F. X. Gillin & Associates, P.C., for representation, you are choosing lawyers devoted to fulfilling your needs with personal, professional care. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call 610-726-1650.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.